Wednesday, July 18, 2012

where have all the cowboys gone

Ok, so not really the cowboys, but my summer... where did my summer go?!?!?!?!

I report back to school in 7 days! YES, a week from today I will be sitting in my school hearing about all of the wonderful changes that will take place for the 2012-2013 school year BUT

~what about all the time I want to spend with my son!

~all of the projects I did not get done at home!!

~what about that last beach trip I want to take!!!

I guess all good things must come to an end to make way for new great things!?!?!?!



So, last thought before I go switch my laundry and finish my last paper for my summer semester...

I got this new A-M-A-Z-I-N-G bracelet yesterday at a Market Show in Atlanta.


The artist is Amy Labbe. She is amazing! I even got to meet her!

Check out her stuff! I am sure you will fall in love, just like I have!


P.S. I am working on some great flash card on all of my 5th grade Social Studies content, 1865-Present. I should post all of them to my TpT store by the end of the week.


1 comment:

Think, Wonder, and Teach said...

I have to be at the District Office for a meeting on Monday, we go back officially on Tuesday.

Sigh... summer is over!

Misty
Think, Wonder, & Teach